Question:
Where would be your perfect honeymoon and why?
2006-05-24 14:25:51 UTC
I would say australia or Ireland, something like that
25 answers:
MG85
2006-05-24 14:35:00 UTC
My perfect honeymoon would be in Greece. It is a country with a deep culture and history,great food, beautiful cities and landscapes, breathtakings mountains, and pristine beaches. There are also many Greek islands with cosmopolitan resorts.
?
2006-05-24 14:31:17 UTC
I have a different idea, I want to go to Eureka Springs, Ark. They have all of the Bed & Breakfast places. They are

many just for Honeymooners. Beautiful cabins etc. They have

trollies going all over the place. They are color coded to take you where you want to go. The Restaurants there are

wonderful. When I was there I decided if I get married that's where I want to go!!
NVgirl
2006-05-24 14:29:26 UTC
I would love to tour Europe after my August wedding but we will probably go to Niagara Falls (close to home) or camping and fishing. Sounds weird for a girl but I love the outdoors so this will be the ideal honeymoon.
a_bc249
2006-05-30 23:11:52 UTC
Hawaii, cruise in Carrabbian sea or Alaska, Dubai, Guam, Italy or France(romantic!), Tahiti.
Pirate_Wench
2006-05-24 14:29:12 UTC
Scotland. I would go to a castle with my husband, and it would be just the two of us. I love Scotland, and I actually descend from Scottish Royalty. I'd like to go back there again to steak a claim on my land, lol. I just love the country, the people and the culture.
2006-05-24 14:28:31 UTC
We did Cancun. Only bad part was that we got so sunburned that we had to spend 3 days in the hotel room and couldn't touch each other. It was perfect except for that.
Death In Vegas
2006-05-24 14:28:17 UTC
It doesnt really matter as long as your spending it with the one you love. All she'll see is the hotel ceiling anyways.

But given a push, i'd say Argentina, or somewhere that has nice beaches so we can stroll through them hand and hand, and kiss under the moonlight.
glow
2006-05-24 14:26:48 UTC
Australia, because it's an island and the continent is beautiful.
2006-05-24 14:28:12 UTC
I'd say on a cruise in the Caribbean...breathtaking views during sunset...
2006-05-24 14:29:19 UTC
There are river cruises where you cruise during the day and at night you sleep in castles along the way!.....sigh!...Wouldn't that be romantic?
slipknotmaggot2392
2006-05-24 14:27:12 UTC
Bahamas....beautiful.
bao187
2006-05-24 14:27:57 UTC
Japan because thats where my fiancee wants to go(less nagging if we do what she wants) just kidding but really Japan
2006-05-24 14:27:45 UTC
ireland would be beautiful! however, i would like to go along the u.k. out in the countryside.
2006-05-24 14:29:48 UTC
Cape Town, Africa
Kitty Kat
2006-05-24 14:28:57 UTC
Spain. It is very beautiful and plus, it is my dream to go there.
2006-05-24 14:28:27 UTC
Dubai, UAE
daisy9p
2006-05-24 14:27:33 UTC
heven just kidding i just want the 2 points
pulchritudinous
2006-05-24 14:27:10 UTC
Fiji..it's just soooooooo beautiful and romantic.
2006-05-24 15:47:41 UTC
my husband and I really want to go to Spain,we heard that its very romantic
autumn h
2006-05-24 14:34:46 UTC
probably the Bahamas
Kid...
2006-05-24 14:28:10 UTC
Hawaii because its tropical and its part OF USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA CHINA

Opps
Eva Daniel Rn
2006-05-24 14:27:52 UTC
tahiti if i plan to stay married .... in hell if not and i made a bad choice
tony t
2006-05-29 07:17:27 UTC
REAALLY I TINK THE PLACE WOULDNT MATTER

AS LONG AS ITS WITH U :)