Question:
Airline Travel tickets?
2006-05-24 12:32:39 UTC
If an airline ticket is purchased and a flight has been scheduled, if I miss the flight, will my money be refunded back to me? Please someone give me a details answers bcos i bought a ticket and I missed the flight.
Five answers:
2006-05-25 03:30:41 UTC
Depends on the type of ticket!!!!

Check the fine print!!!
2006-05-24 19:34:11 UTC
Each ticket has different restrictions. If you bought a bargain fare, it's usually non-refundable. You can apply the cost to another ticket, but there will be a "rebooking" fee, usually $100.

Contact the airlines; it might even be written on your ticket.
pricetravel
2006-05-24 19:36:51 UTC
Actually. If you missed the flight and did not speak with the airlines, you might be out the money. No shows are a no no these days.

Did you ever show up at the airport? Did you just blow them off?

Contact the specific airline. Pull up your reservation. And find out what their policy is.

You could be out of luck if you blew them off.
leadbelly
2006-05-24 19:46:40 UTC
don't get your hopes up.

at most you will get 80% or a replacement ticket at a discount price.
The Foosaaaah
2006-05-24 19:33:19 UTC
Only if you pd full fare and not online.