Question:
I need help!!!! I am flying from Charlotte to Baltimore MD. what is the best airline to suite me?
jedisara29
2006-05-23 10:46:21 UTC
I am flying out from CLT to BWI on June 24th and coming back the next day. I need help because I am scared to fly on a airplane after 9/11. I wonder if I am allowed to have a Star Wars lightsaber and a laptop onboard my airplane. I am very scared to fly on airplanes. My mom and dad is going to be on the airplane with me and I am to nervours to fly!!!! Please send me an email to jedisara9@yahoo.com and What is the best way to control my fear? What is the best airline to fly from Charlotte NC to Baltimore MD? I also wondering if I allowed to have a Nintendo DS and CD player in my travel bookbag? I am a Jedi Knight and I am scared to fly on a airplane. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!
One answer:
sugarcarat
2006-05-23 10:50:21 UTC
You need to stop thinking about star wars and usually us air and american airlines will fly from charlotte to bwi. Anyway, I doubt your parents will let you choose the carrier. Yes you can bring a CD player or whatever portable item you want. You just need to turn them on when they tell you its ok to do so. If you think you are going to freak out on the plane and annoy others perhaps you should get your parents to take u to a doctor for a sedative.